1 in 5 Australians are affected by allergies during some point in their lives. Allergies can impact on your daily routines and for some people they are a major burden to deal with. Learning to identify your allergy and knowing its trigger is the first and most crucial step in managing your allergies.
Monitoring your allergy symptoms and general patterns will help you and your doctor in diagnosing an allergy. Start by recording the answers to the questions.
- What symptoms do you suffer from? Runny nose, Watery eyes, Sneezing, Itchy eyes or nose, Headaches, Fuzzy head, Sinus pain, Hives, Rashes.
- When do your symptoms occur? Indoors, outdoors, around pets.
- I suffer more during the day, night or both?
- Do you wake up with symptoms in the morning?
- Do you think you suffer from food/ drink allergies?
- How many weeks in the last 12 months have you experienced hay fever and/or allergies?
- How long do symptoms usually last?
Record these answers then take your records to your doctor to discuss on going treatment options.
We suggest managing your allergies with Aerius.
Aerius is non-drowsy antihistamine that provides 24hr symptom relief of hayfever, year-round allergies, and hives. AERIUS works seriously hard to relieve allergy symptoms like sneezing, runny nose, itchy skin & hives. Suitable for adults in small easy-to-swallow tablets and children in a pleasant tasting syrup.
Other products you may like:
BLACKMORES SUPER STRENGTH HORSERADISH, GARLIC + C